每一个人的生活，都可以粗略分为2个部分：1. 学习/工作 2. 休闲娱乐（工作学习之外的活动）
1. Where is your favorite place to meet with your friends?
2. Do you think there are some places suitable for meeting others?
3. Are there any differences between your favorite meeting places in the present and in your childhood?
4. Why are some meeting places better than others?
1. What kinds of things would make you feel bored?
2. What would you do if you feel bored?
3. What was the most boring thing you did when you were young?
4. Do you think school is boring?
1. In what conditions would you use a computer?
2. When was the first time you used a computer?
3. What will your life be like without computers?
4. In what conditions would it be difficult for you to use a computer?
1. Do you like the morning or evening?
2. What do you usually do in the evening?
3. What did you do in the evening when you were little? Why?
4. Are there any differences between what you do in the evening now and what you did in the past?
确定这个思路之后，我们先来学习一波放松减压的表达，不要只会说relax and release pressure.
exhausted and stressed out
After a hard day’s study, I feel exhausted and stressed out …
emotionally / physically drained
I always feel drained from dealing with people and things at work.
at the end of sb’s tether 到了某人能忍受的极限
When the long work day is over and you are at the end of your tether, watching a little bit of Liziqi really helps.
At the end of the day, when all my work is done, I really feel burnout.
a lot on sb’s plate (任务/事情特别多)
Lately, I feel like I have so much on my plate, a ton of schoolwork, extracurricular activities and college application. I’m literally swamped.
be tied up（特别忙）
I’m so tied up these days, I don’t even have time to walk my dog.
sth. is a stress-reliever (让人放松的事情)
Yoga is such a stress-reliever after a hard day’s work, you should try it.
sth. renews sb’s energy / recharge sb’s batteries (恢复精力)
Lying by the pool in this 5-star hotel is the best thing you can do to renew your energy and recharge your batteries
blow off steam / let off steam / get rid of pent up energies
Some people may feel boxing is a bit violent, but I find it really helps me blow off steam / let off steam / get rid of my pent up energies.