2012 AP Psychology Practice Exam Multiple Choices Free Download
2012 AP 心理学模考选择题部分免费下载
此套题仅 Section I含有选择题，
24）On individual intelligence tests such as the Stanford-Binet and Wechsler scales, an IQ of 100 indicates that the test taker
- correctly answered all of the items on the test
- obtained the highest scores in the standardization sample
- scored at the average level for test takers of the same age
- scored above the level of the average American adult
- took as long as the average test taker to answer the test items
26）The rationale underlying the use of projective personality tests, such as the Rorschach Test and the Thematic Apperception Test, is that they
- can be efficiently administered in groups and scored by computer
- can be given by almost anyone, since they are simple to administer and score
- reveal the subjects’ personalities by eliciting responses to vague, ambiguous stimuli
- provide clues to the subjects’ personalities based on behavioral theory
- reveal patterns of the subjects’ personality traits by requiring responses to a large number of objective questions
48）An instructor conducted an experiment to determine the effects of two different methods of study on the amount students learned in introductory physics. The results showed that the average amount learned by the group using one method was greater than the average amount learned by the group using the other. However, the difference was not statistically significant. Which of the following is the most appropriate conclusion to be drawn?
- The group of students attaining the higher mean score had studied more than the other group.
- The better study method will have different effects for students of varying levels of ability.
- Neither group learned a significant amount.
- There is a positive correlation between the results of the two methods.
- There is a possibility that the difference between the two groups occurred by chance.
2012 AP Psychology心理学模考MC选择题完整版答案免费下载