2014 AP Psychology Practice Exam Multiple Choices Free Download
2014 AP 心理学模考选择题部分免费下载
此套题仅 Section I含有选择题，
11）According to Stanley Schachter and Jerome Singer’s theory of emotion, which of the following is true?
- The same physiological response can produce different emotions, depending on the context within which the response occurs and a person’s interpretation of that context.
- Environmental events trigger physiological responses from the muscles, which in turn activate specific emotional states.
- Emotional experiences and physiological responses are initiated at the same time.
- Specific hormonal release patterns determine particular emotions.
- Feedback from our facial expressions deter-mines our emotions.
34） The nature-nurture issue is best exemplified by which of the following questions?
- Is perception accomplished by passive detec-tion of images in the environment or by active detection of information?
- Is language acquisition fairly complete by the early school years, or are most linguistic forms mastered only in adolescence?
- Is gender identity most influenced by parental upbringing or by interaction with same-sex peers?
- Does development proceed through a series of stages, or is it continuous?
- Is level of intelligence the result of one’s environment and specific learning, or is it a result of biological maturation?
72）Mary Ainsworth’s research indicates that a toddler with a secure attachment style is most likely to do which of the following when left with a caregiver, such as a babysitter, for the first time?
- Show distress when left, calm down and play, and run to the mother when she returns
- Cry when left and continue to cry until the mother returns
- Not notice when the mother leaves and not seek attention from the mother when she returns
- Play happily when the mother leaves but exhibit anger and rejection toward the mother when she returns
- Show distress when the mother leaves and not seek attention when the mother returns
2014 AP Psychology心理学模考MC选择题完整版答案免费下载