2015 AP Psychology Practice Exam Multiple Choices Free Download
2015 AP 心理学模考选择题部分免费下载
此套题仅 Section I含有选择题，
15）Research on the development of personality traits across the life span has revealed that
- an individual’s personality traits become more variable as the individual ages
- the greatest changes in personality traits occur between the ages of about thirty and fifty
- the oral, anal, and genital stages in Freudian personality theory seem to be valid, but the later stages are not
- an individual’s personality traits tend to be relatively stable during middle adulthood
- one’s personality traits change often because of environmental factors
Questions 17-18 refer to the following.
A psychological researcher designs a study to determine whether positive feedback affects selfesteem. The researcher requires each participant to toss twenty coins into a coffee can that is three feet away. Half of the participants are told that their performance is superior, and the other half are told that their performance is well below average. Although some of the participants want to quit tossing coins after a few attempts, they are told that once they begin the study they have to complete it. After the coin toss, participants take a test measuring selfesteem. Following the test, all participants are debriefed and told that information about their performance was false. Results of the study indicate that participants who are told their performance is well below average report lower levels of self-esteem than do those who are told their performance is superior.
17） Which of the following elements constitutes the independent variable in the study?
- The number of successful coin tosses
- The number of coins the participants tossed
- The measure of self-esteem
- The feedback about relative performance in coin tossing
- The number of participants
18）Which of the following violations of ethical guidelines occurs in the study?
- Inappropriate use of deception
- Violation of the right to withdraw
- Violation of privacy
- Violation of confidentiality
- Exposure to harmful procedures
2015 AP Psychology心理学模考MC选择题完整版答案免费下载