2017 AP Psychology Practice Exam Multiple Choices Free Download
2017 AP 心理学模考选择题部分免费下载
此套题仅 Section I含有选择题，
1）Felicia is experiencing depression. During treatment, her psychologist works to develop a therapeutic relationship with Felicia so that Felicia can explore her potential as a person. What type of treatment protocol is the psychologist using?
2）Chuck asked Jane out on a date and he offered her two possible options—to see a movie or to go ice skating. Jane felt a bit stressed about making the decision because she liked both activities. Which of the following conflicts was Jane experiencing?
15）People who live in environments with buildings with square corners and right angles are more susceptible to the Müller-Lyer illusion than are people who live in environments without such angles and corners. The difference in perception between the two groups of people reveals that
- a decrease in change blindness results from exposure to a carpentered world
- a decrease in depth perception in illusions results from regular exposure to linear perspective
- people in highly technological societies are generally less prone to visual illusions than are more primitive societies
- people develop perceptual hypotheses based on experiences in their lives
- people who are used to buildings with square corners are more likely to be affected by binocular depth cues
2017 AP Psychology心理学模考MC选择题完整版答案免费下载