2016 AP Physics 1 Algebra-based Practice Exam Multiple Choices Free Download
2016 AP 物理1模考选择题部分免费下载
此套题仅 Section I含有选择题，
1）A kitten sits in a lightweight basket near the edge of a table. A person accidentally knocks the basket off the table. As the kitten and basket fall, the kitten rolls, turns, kicks, and catches the basket in its claws. The basket lands on the floor with the kitten safely inside. If air resistance is negligible, what is the acceleration of the kitten-basket system while the kitten and basket are in midair?
- The acceleration is directed downward with magnitude less than g because the basket is light.
- The acceleration is directed downward with magnitude equal to g because the system is a projectile.
- The acceleration fluctuates because of the rolling, turning, and kicking motion of the kitten.
- The acceleration cannot be determined without knowing how hard the basket is pushed.
5）An ice-skater is moving at a constant velocity across an icy pond. The skater throws a snowball directly ahead. Which of the following correctly describes the velocity of the center of mass of the skater-snowball system immediately after the snowball is thrown? Assume friction and air resistance are negligible.
- It is equal to the velocity of the snowball.
- It is equal to the new velocity of the skater.
- It is equal to half the original velocity of the skater.
- It is equal to the original velocity of the skater.
12）A student is asked to determine the work done on a block of wood when the block is pulled horizontally using an attached string. The student is supplied with a spring scale, a stopwatch, and a meterstick. Which of the following graphical analysis techniques will allow the student to determine the work done on the block by the string?
- Graphing the force as a function of time and calculating the slope
- Graphing the force as a function of time and calculating the area under the curve
- Graphing the force as a function of distance and calculating the slope
- Graphing the force as a function of distance and calculating the area under the curve
2016 AP Physics 1物理1 Algebra-based 模考MC选择题完整版答案免费下载