2017 AP Physics 1 Algebra-based Practice Exam Multiple Choices Free Download
2017 AP 物理1模考选择题部分免费下载
此套题仅 Section I含有选择题，
1）A blue sphere and a red sphere with the same diameter are released from rest at the top of a ramp. The red sphere takes a longer time to reach the bottom of the ramp. The spheres are then rolled off a horizontal table at the same time with the same speed and fall freely to the floor. Which sphere reaches the floor first?
- The red sphere
- The blue sphere
- The sphere with the greater mass
- Neither; the spheres reach the floor at the same time.
5）A sled slides down a hill with friction between the sled and hill but negligible air resistance. Which of the following must be correct about the resulting change in energy of the sled-Earth system?
- The sum of the kinetic energy and the gravitational potential energy changes by an amount equal to the energy dissipated by friction.
- The gravitational potential energy decreases and the kinetic energy is constant.
- The decrease in the gravitational potential energy is equal to the increase in kinetic energy.
- The gravitational potential energy and the kinetic energy must both decrease.
11）A student is asked to move a box from ground level to the top of a loading dock platform, as shown in the figures above. In Figure 1, the student pushes the box up an incline with
negligible friction. In Figure 2, the student lifts the box straight up from ground level to the loading dock platform. In which case does the student do more work on the box, and why?
- Lifting the box straight up, because it requires a larger applied force to lift it straight up
- Pushing the box up the incline, because the force is applied for a longer distance
- Lifting the box straight up, because the incline acts as a simple machine and reduces the force required
- Neither method, because the work is the same in both cases, since using the ramp decreases the force by the same factor that it increases the distance
2017 AP Physics 1物理1 Algebra-based 模考MC选择题完整版答案免费下载