2015 AP Physics 2 Algebra-based Practice Exam Free-Response Questions Free Download
2015 AP 物理2模考简答题部分免费下载
此套题仅 Section II含有简答题，
2）A battery of emf ε and negligible internal resistance, three identical incandescent lightbulbs, and a switch S that is initially open are connected in the circuit shown above. The bulbs each have resistance E. Students make predictions about what happens to the brightness of the bulbs after the switch is closed.
- A student makes the following prediction about bulb 1:" Bulb 1 will decrease in brightness when the switch is closed."
- Do you agree or disagree with the student's prediction about bulb 1? Qualitatively explain your reasoning.
- Before the switch is closed, the power expended by bulb 1 is P1. Derive an expression for the power Pnew expended by bulb 1 after the switch is closed in terms of P1.
- How does the result of your derivation in part (a)ii relate to your explanation in part (a)?
- A student makes the following prediction about bulb 2: "Bulb 2 will decrease in brightness after the switch is closed."
- Do you agree or disagree with the student's prediction about bulb 2? Explain your reasoning in words.
- Justify your explanation with a calculation.
- While the switch is open, bulb 3 is replaced with an uncharged capacitor. The switch is then closed.
- How does the brightness of bulb 1 compare to the brightness of bulb 2 immediately after the switch is closed? Justify your answer.
- How does the brightness of bulb 1 compare to the brightness of bulb 2 a long time after the switch is closed? Justify your answer.
2015 AP Physics 2物理2 Algebra-based 模考FRQ简答题完整版答案免费下载