2010 AP Microeconomics Multiple Choice Questions Free Download
2010 AP 微观经济选择题部分免费下载
11）Which of the following is the best example of the free rider problem?
- A company gives away free samples of a new product
- A single firm is the sole supplier of corn oil.
- There are economies of scale in the production of passenger elevators
- It is difficult to exclude those who do not pay for a good from enjoying the benefits of the good
- There is free-entry and exit into production of toothpaste, but products are not homogeneous
16）Carlos has a van with 20 seats and charges $10 per person per ride to the airport from downtown. Carlos's cost of the trip is &140 for any number of passengers. On one trip , Carlos has 19 seats filled when a person offers him $5 for the last seat. Should Carlos accept the offer?
- No, since the $5 fare offered is below his average cost of $7
- No, since the average variable cost is greater than $5
- No, since it is illegal to charge different prices for the same service
- Yes, since the marginal benefit exceeds the marginal cost
- Yes, since his total revenue exceed his total cost by $5
38）Assume that a profit-maximizing monopoly is charging a single price. If the monoploy can price discriminate and the charge each consumer what he or she is willing to pay, which of the following will occur?
- The quality of output produced will increase
- Total cost will decrease
- Economic profit will decrease
- Consumer surplus will increase
- Demand will decrease
2010 AP Microeconomics微观经济MC选择题完整版答案免费下载