2015 AP Microeconomics Practice Exam Multiple Choice Questions Free Download
2015 AP 微观经济模考选择题部分免费下载
5）Which of the following will most likely happen in the market for good X if the price of good X decreases?
- The supply of good X will decrease.
- The demand for good X will increase.
- The quantity demanded for good X will increase.
- The demand will decrease and the supply will increase.
- The quantity supplied for good X will increase.
9）Suppose that price in a perfectly competitive industry decreases and it is now below minimum average total cost but remains above minimum average variable cost. Which of the following will occur in the short run?
- New firms will enter the industry.
- Firms will increase output so that marginal revenue equals the new price.
- Firms will produce the output at which average total cost is at a minimum.
- Firms will produce the output at which marginal cost equals the new price.
- Firms will not produce at all, since they will be unable to cover all their costs.
21）Assume that good X is a normal good. Which of the following helps to explain why a decrease in the price of good X increases the quantity demanded of good X?
- Good X becomes relatively less expensive than its substitutes, so consumers buy more of good X and fewer of the substitutes.
- The marginal utility of consuming good X increases as more of good X is consumed.
- The lower price of good X decreases the marginal utility per dollar; therefore, consumers buy more of good X.
- The demand curve for good X shifts to the left.
- The supply curve for good X shifts to the right.
2015 AP Microeconomics微观经济模考MC选择题完整版答案免费下载