2012 AP Microeconomics Free-Response Questions Free Download
2012 AP 微观经济简答题部分免费下载
1）Steverail, the only provider of train service operating between two cities, is currently incurring economic losses.
- Using a correctly labeled graph, show each of the following.
- Steverail’s loss-minimizing price and quantity, labeled Pm and Qm , respectively
- The area of economic losses, shaded completely
- The allocatively efficient quantity, labeled Qe
- If Steverail raised the price above Pm identified in part (a)(i), would total revenue increase, decrease, or not change? Explain.
- Assume a per-unit subsidy is provided to Steverail.
- Will Steverail’s quantity increase, decrease, or not change? Explain.
- Will consumer surplus increase, decrease, or not change?
- Assume instead that a lump-sum subsidy is provided to Steverail. For the short run, answer the following.
- Will the deadweight loss increase, decrease, or not change? Explain.
- Will Steverail’s economic losses increase, decrease, or not change?
2012 AP Microeconomics微观经济FRQ简答题完整版答案免费下载